Hello All,

EC textbooks for sale: EC201 principles of microeconomics, 7th edition
                                 EC202 principles of macroeconomics, 7th edition
                                 EC302 Macroeconomics, 8th edition by Abel, Bernanke, Groushore.
All books are brand new. I ask for $30 for each.  Prices are negotiable. Email me or text me (5177757382) if you are interested.

经济学教材甩卖: EC201 EC202 经济学原理第七版,EC302宏观经济学第八版。所有教材都是新的。单价$30, 价格可议。如有兴趣请电邮或者发短信(5177757382)

Marshall