Dear AIBers

Friendly Greetings from FBR

I would like to present you the complimentary access to 7.1 issue of FIIB Business Review (FBR).

Table of Contents

: Current Issue

Volume 7, Issue 1, March 2018

Editorial

Free Access
First Published May 29, 2018; pp. 1–2

Perspectives

Free Access
First Published April 16, 2018; pp. 3–9
Free Access
First Published April 16, 2018; pp. 10–15

Case

Free Access
First Published May 29, 2018; pp. 16–21

Review

Free Access
First Published May 29, 2018; pp. 22–23
Free Access
First Published May 29, 2018; pp. 24–25
Free Access
First Published May 29, 2018; pp. 26–27

Research

Free Access
First Published April 25, 2018; pp. 28–42
Free Access
First Published April 17, 2018; pp. 43–56
Free Access
First Published April 17, 2018; pp. 57–65
I welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Happy Reading.

High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

Guest Editor, International Journal of Business and Globalisation_An ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education ,An ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal

Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in

Alternate E-mail: [log in to unmask]com