Dear Ma'am or Sir:

Please distribute the following message throughout your subscribership at
the Academy of International Business at your convenience:

*Currently I am developing a book proposal on cybersecurity in
international business for Palgrave MacMillan. I seek chapter contributors
and Editorial Board members for this effort that will be rather technical
in nature. Academic and practitioners are invited to email their CVs or
resumes to my attention at: [log in to unmask]

Regards,

​
Bryan Christiansen
Chief Executive Officer