Dear AIB Colleagues,

My colleague and I have edited a handbook titled The Palgrave Handbook of Leadership in Transforming Asia, published by Palgrave MacMillian (UK).

With 31 chapters, the handbook provides a comprehensive overview and evaluation of the variety of organizational leadership issues within the Asian region. It highlights the relationship between leaders and their followers, and the complexity of leadership research and practices in Asian transformational economies.

Please find more information and book review by following this link:

https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9781137579386

The handbook aims to assist international researchers, practitioners and postgraduate and undergraduate students in understanding the influence of the Asian culture and its impact on leadership.

Best Regards,

Nuttawuth

--
Dr Nuttawuth Muenjohn
School of Management I RMIT University

NEW BOOKS:
* Muenjohn, N., McMurray, M., Fernando, M., Hunt, J., Fitzgerald, J., McKenna, B., Interzari, A., Bankins, S., Waterhouse, J. (2018) Leadership: Regional and Global Perspectives, Cambridge University Press
* Muenjohn, N. and McMurray, A. (2017) The Palgrave Handbook of Leadership in Transforming Asia: Palgrave MacMillian, United Kingdom