Dear AIB Colleagues,

A book I co-authored titled "The Beaver Bot of Yellowstone"  Pure-Play Leadership for the Artificial Intelligence Revolution has just been published.

As the artificial intelligence revolution sweeps through the global economy, nothing is more important than strategic leadership. Using a fable, 'The Beaver Bot of Yellowstone' the short book guides business leaders on how to lead their firms through the mysterious and complex cognitive transformation.

Additional book information may be viewed in the link below :
 http://www.unionbridgebooks.com/pure-play-leadership-for-the-artificial-intelligence-era

The book could serve as supplementary text for Management, Leadership, IT, and Strategy courses. The content would work both for undergraduate as well as graduate courses.

Kindly share this message with your institution's library. It could be of interest to students and faculty, especially those interested in leadership and artificial intelligence.

If you are interested in using the book in a course or would like to write a review, please let me know. I'd be happy to pass on your book copy request to the publisher.

Thanks and regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Advisor, The AI Initiative, Kennedy School of Government

Harvard University

Latest book :

Business Strategy in the Artificial Intelligence Economy
http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/business-strategy-in-the-artificial-intelligence-economy/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.