Folks
I have had a question recently from two mentees who are currently junior accounting faculty one in Latin America. Both have Ph.D.'s from reputable schools and a couple of years of teaching with limited research. They want to enter the global faculty market but do not want to come to the USA (too uncertain at the moment) or Canada (too cold). They asked if I had any idea what entry-level accounting faculty (lecture/senior lecture) make in Europe, China, India or Latin America. I have no earthly idea except for the UK. Does anyone have any idea? You can reply to me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you for your answers.

Saludos/Cheers
Stephen
[Salter, Stephen - Copy]
Stephen B. Salter