Dear AIB Colleagues,

A book I co-edited titled “Business Strategy in the Artificial Intelligence Economy” has just been published.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is shaping business modalities worldwide. The book assembled thought leaders from around the world and captured their viewpoints on the organizational implications of AI as well as strategies for success.

Additional book information may be viewed in the link below :

 http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/business-strategy-in-the-artificial-intelligence-economy/

The book could serve as supplementary text for Management, IT, and Strategy courses. The content would work both for undergraduate as well as graduate courses.

Kindly share this message with your institution’s library. It could be of interest to several students and faculty.

If you interested in using the book in a course or would like to write a review, please let me know. I’d be happy to pass on your book copy request to the publisher.

Thanks and regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email : [log in to unmask]