Dear friends,

The deadline is coming soon, May 8.

Don’t miss the chance to be a part of this special conference on “Rethinking Corporate Strategy in the age of Paradox.”   Let me know if you are having any problem with meeting the deadline. December is a wonderful period to travel to India. We are lining up great keynote speakers!  Come and have an experience of a lifetime!

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS

Proposals (5-7 pages, for paper and panel sessions) relating to the conference theme are invited.

Only original, unpublished work is sought.

Deadline for Submission of Proposals: May 8, 2018

To learn more about the SMS India Special Conference in Hyderabad and the submission process, please go to:

https://www.strategicmanagement.net/hyderabad/overview/overview

Charles

Charles Dhanaraj

H.F.Gerry Lenfest Professor of Strategy

Executive Director, EDBA Program

& Translational Research Center

Fox School of Business, Temple University

Philadelphia 19122

Cell: 215-284-2543