Dear friends,

The deadline is coming soon, May 8.

Don’t miss the chance to be a part of this special conference on “Rethinking Corporate Strategy in the age of Paradox.”   Let me know if you are having any problem with meeting the deadline. December is a wonderful period to travel to India. We are lining up great keynote speakers!  Come and have an experience of a lifetime!
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
Proposals (5-7 pages, for paper and panel sessions) relating to the conference theme are invited.
Only original, unpublished work is sought.
Deadline for Submission of Proposals: May 8, 2018

To learn more about the SMS India Special Conference in Hyderabad and the submission process, please go to:
https://www.strategicmanagement.net/hyderabad/overview/overview

Charles

Charles Dhanaraj
H.F.Gerry Lenfest Professor of Strategy
Executive Director, EDBA Program
& Translational Research Center
Fox School of Business, Temple University
Philadelphia 19122
Cell: 215-284-2543<tel:(215)%20284-2543>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.