Hello — I’m looking for a professor from Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand who has research interest in microfinance with particular emphasis on its securitization. Or if you know a  microfinance institution (MFI) in these countries which is in the process of applying for the securitization or deliberating choosing not to apply for it, I’d be interested in talking to them.

Look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks.

Regards,

Dr. Satyendra Singh

Professor, Marketing and International Business

Conference Chair, 4th ABEM 2018 conference

University of Winnipeg, Faculty of Business, Canada

http://abem.uwinnipeg.ca<http://abem.uwinnipeg.ca/>

www.abem.ca/conference<http://www.abem.ca/conference>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.