The Spring 2018 issue of Rutgers Business Review is now available. Our content is free of charge and can be accessed at www.rbusinessreview.org. Please feel free to utilize our articles and cases in your undergraduate and graduate courses.

In this issue:

Thousands of Hindu Gods – Made in China. Seven Reasons Why India’s Manufacturing Competitiveness Lags China’s

By Farok J. Contractor

The Logistics Managers’ Index

By Zachary S. Rogers, Dale Rogers, and Rudolf Leuschner

If I Share What I Know, Will You Listen?  The Role of Personality and Rewards in Information Sharing and Group Decision Making

By Janice Francis Super, Pingshu Li, Ghadir Ishqaidef, and James P. Guthrie

Curbing, Not Rewarding, Jerk Behaviors on the Job

By Dejun Tony Kong and Betsy D. Gelb

Business Leadership for the Management Consulting Industry: A New Model for the Greater Good
By Bart Tkaczyk

Creating and Sustaining an Agile Organization: The Impact of the Digital Economy

By Rob Bogosian

Executive Insights: An Interview with Evren Ozkaya, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Supply Chain Wizard

By Can Uslay and Sengun Yeniyurt

Executive Insights: An Interview with Joseph Stinziano, EVP Consumer Electronics & Enterprise IT at Samsung Electronics America

By Can Uslay and Sengun Yeniyurt