From: "Sebright, Megan - NRCS, Traverse City, MI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 16, 2018 at 8:54 AM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: USDA NRCS Pathways Positions Michigan

Good Morning Jim,

Please see below. USDA NRCS has pathways positions posted through midnight 4/17/2018. Please share with prospective students who are looking for summer employment. Who doesn’t want to spend the summer in Traverse City or Marquette? ☺

Thank you!
Megan

FYI – USDA NRCS pathways positions in Michigan reposted with a shorter application period.

Folks;

Pathways positions in Michigan have been readvertized – I know many of you reached out within your communities and networks, but here’s another chance to reach out again…these are open until midnight 4/17.

There are PATHWAYS positions, which require the applicant to be actively seeking a 4-year degree…

Soil Cons in Marquette, Traverse City & Monroe:

NRCS-18-0237-PW-KW<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.usajobs.gov_GetJob_ViewDetails_496429100&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=0IKFfSC9o7X4_nxTWZw0oK_2_CBFfUlKWoLxAd7f8MY&s=inj1km6__wC9HBSXsjAmtg6DzNoRqSKo9cLhFAxjfGk&e=>

Soil cons in Flint, Grand Rapids, & Owosso:

NRCS-18-0225-PW-DM<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.usajobs.gov_GetJob_ViewDetails_496422100&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=0IKFfSC9o7X4_nxTWZw0oK_2_CBFfUlKWoLxAd7f8MY&s=3KvSU-Hzs_YqgI7hEaETLzg_fZPXiK0ajmq5Ir8GxOw&e=>

Let’s do what we can to spread the word to local colleges and universities, Tribal Governments, Veterans groups, and of course, our own networks to engage the students out there…

Thanks!

Megan M. Sebright, CCA
Soil Conservationist
USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
1501 S. Cass Street Ste. A
Traverse City, MI 49684
231-941-0951 x2521
[http://www.ars.usda.gov/images/redesign/USDA-Logo.png]