From: Shelby Pontius <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 2, 2018 at 12:25 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Employment Opportunity for Graduate Students

Dear Jim,

Hello! I hope you are doing well. My name is Shelby Pontius, I (somewhat) recently graduated from MSU in 2015 (Go Green!) and I was hoping you could share this job opportunity! The company I work for, Huron Pines, is looking for an individual with a bachelors degree who works well in a team setting, to join our invasive species crew from May until November. I've included the link with further information below.

   Thank you very much!
                           Shelby P.

https://huronpines.org/join-our-team/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__huronpines.org_join-2Dour-2Dteam_&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=fMoinSSIhdZy82GdMS5KeHDaZ28CdXVBUorO48iEMDw&s=H30GvgzESKSIGti59EG9xYIy2OFucNLemaUQ6DfSTR4&e=>