We invite you to join us for a webinar given by Dr. Susan Singer scheduled for April 26th at 8:00 am Pacific Time. This first event of the Undergraduate Field Experiences Research Network is free and open to all. A very quick and easy registration is required. Register here.

Undergraduate field experiences:
Challenges and opportunities

Thursday, April 26th, 2018
8:00 am Pacific Time
Register here
-login information will be provided after registration-

Dr. Singer is Provost and VP of Academic Affairs at Rollins College and will be our first speaker in the webinar series. She will provide an overview of the national landscape about undergraduate STEM education, will talk about authentic field experiences and the evidence for their value, and will highlight opportunities this network might address in using evidence to both improve undergraduate field experiences and broaden participation in STEM.

Feel free to forward this message to colleagues. And if you haven't had a chance, be sure to check out our website at
http://ufern.net!

All the best,

Kari O'Connell and the U-FERN Project Team