Dear AIB Moderator,
I would be very grateful if you could please distribute the Call for Papers below to the AIB List. Thank you.
Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun
CALL FOR PAPERS Extended Due Date – Now 1st May 2018
Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development Conference
in Athens, Greece, 17-20 July 2018
Win a free iPad or Tablet
Host Institution: The Mediterranean College in Athens (the first private English-speaking College in Greece, with a 40 year tradition in higher education)
CONFERENCE PROGRAM CHAIR AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun (PhD), Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development
Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AWBMAMD REFEREED CONFERENCE
1. Publication in Internationally Recognized Refereed Journals: Outstanding competitive papers will be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication in the following internationally recognized double blind peer reviewed journals that are indexed in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s and EBSCO’s research data base of academic journals: Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (JIME) ISSN 1324-5864; Journal of Management and World Business Research (JOMAWBR) ISSN 1449-3179. Outstanding papers can also have the opportunity to be considered for publication in any of the following new double blind, peer reviewed journals: International Journal of Business and Marketing (IJBAM) ISSN 1448-9848; International Journal of Business, Social Sciences, Humanities and Education (IJBSSHE) ISSN 2201-3105.
2. Award for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper: A Certificate and AUD250 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Master Degree Research Paper.
3. Award for Best Competitive Paper: A Certificate will be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will also be awarded to a number of very good papers.
4. Publication in Refereed Conference Proceedings: If your paper is accepted through the double blind, peer review process and presented at the conference it will be published in the Conference Proceedings that has an ISBN. Participants will also receive a printed “Book of Abstracts” that will also be published on our website.
5. Certificate of Membership and Participation: You will receive a signed and sealed Certificate of Membership and Participation for presenting a paper(s) at the Conference. If coming as a non-presenter you will receive a Certificate of Membership from the Academy.
6. Chance of Winning a free iPad or tablet: All delegates (presenters and non-presenters) who have paid their registration fee and who attend the Conference Dinner have a chance to win a free iPad or tablet through random drawing of tickets. (The person whose number is drawn must be present at the Conference Dinner to win the prize). However, AWBMAMD organizers including the Program Chair, the Associate Program Chair and the administrative staff of the institution hosting the conference cannot win this prize.
7. Networking Opportunity: You will have opportunities to network with participants from many countries around the world.
CONFERENCE THEME: Marketing, Managing and Financing Organizations in International and Local Environments
Organizations today are functioning in an increasingly complex, competitive, and dynamic global environment that requires the utilization of functional interdisciplinary functional skills vital for successfully marketing, managing and financing organizations in international and local environments. The Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development (AWBMAMD) aims to share research knowledge that exists in the world in various areas of business through double blind peer review conference papers and publications. The conference is inviting papers in all areas that will shed some light on issues that are of paramount importance to managing, marketing and financing organizations successfully. Manuscripts for the 8th Biennial 2018 AWBMAMD conference are invited in terms of competitive papers, case studies, research in progress, special sessions and doctoral research papers in any of the various track areas specified on this website which include marketing, management, finance, accounting, human resource management, organizational behaviour, information technology and systems, foreign direct investment, e-business/e-marketing, education administration, economics, tourism and hospitality, transportations, health
Track 1: Agribusiness Management/Marketing
Track 2: Business, Marketing and Management in Transitional Economies
Track 3: Consumer Behaviour and Psychology
Track 4: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Africa
Track 5: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Asia
Track 6: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in America
Track 7: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Australia and New Zealand
Track 8: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Europe
Track 9: Economics, International Trade and Banking
Track 10: Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
Track 11: Environmental Management/Environmental Marketing Issues
Track 12: Ethics, Legal Issues and Social Responsibility
Track 13: Finance, Foreign Direct Investments, Accounting and Taxation
Track 14: Globalization and International Management
Track 15: Health Care Marketing and Health Care Management
Track 16: Information Systems, E-Commerce, E-Marketing
Track 17: International Business, International Marketing, International Management and International Relations
Track 18: Management, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management
Track 19: Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Marketing Research, Pricing Strategy, New Product Development etc.
Track 20: Marketing and Management of Education and Training
Track 21: Marketing and Management of Non Profit Organizations and Public Administration
Track 22: Social Media, Promotion, Marketing Communication; and Digital Marketing
Track 23: Services Marketing and Relationship Marketing
Track 24: Sustainable Management/Sustainable Marketing
Track 25: Technology/Research and Development and Innovation
Track 26: Tourism and Hospitality Marketing; Tourism and Hospitality Management
Track 27: Transportation, Aviation and Aerospace Management
Track 28: Women in Leadership and Management
Track 29: Doctoral Research/Master degree Research Papers
TYPES OF PAPERS FOR SUBMISSIONS
1. Your submission can be in any of the following four categories:
· An abstract only paper of least 100 words but not more than one page; or
· A proposal/work in progress paper to be no longer than 5 pages; or
· A competitive full paper to be no longer than 15 pages; or
· A literature review paper to be no longer than 15 pages but needs to provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature.
2. Email all manuscripts to Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, Executive Conference Director/Program Chair using the following two email addresses:
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask] and copy your email to the track chair(s). If necessary authors can contact the Executive Conference Director/ Program chair to seek guidance on matching their papers to track area(s). When the manuscript is received it will be sent out to be double-blind, peer reviewed. More information about guidelines to follow in submitting your papers can be found on: http://academyofworldbusiness.com/wp/conferences/athens-2018/
JOURNAL PUBLICATION: As stated above, outstanding competitive papers will be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication in any of the following double blind refereed journals:
· Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (ISSN 1324-5864)
· Journal of Management and World Business Research ISSN (1449-3179)
· International Journal of Business and Marketing (ISSN 1448-9848) – New double blind peer refereed journal.
· International Journal of Business, Social Sciences, Humanities and Education (ISSN 2201-3105) – New double blind peer refereed journal.
BOOK PUBLICATION: Papers presented at the conference can also be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication as book chapters in a refereed research book.
PUBLICATION IN THE PROCEEDINGS: Although all papers to be presented at the conference are entitled to appear in the conference proceedings, the Academy will allow every author to decide whether to publish his or her full paper in the proceedings or to publish only the abstract.
PRIZES: Participants who register and present their papers at the conference as well as attend the conference dinner have a chance to win a free iPad or Tablet through random drawing of tickets. If a number is drawn and the person with the ticket number is not available in the room when the number is drawn, another number will be drawn because the person whose number is drawn must be present to win the prize. The Program Chair and the Associate Program Chairs cannot win these prizes. A Certificate and AUD250 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper. A Certificate will also be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will be awarded to a number of very good papers.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
Presenters: People can attend the Conference if they have submitted a paper which has been double blind, peer reviewed and accepted and if they have paid the registration fee.
Non-Presenters: People can also attend the Conference as an observer to listen to the presentations of papers without presenting a paper of their own, if they have paid the registration fee.
For detailed information visit http://academyofworldbusiness.com/wp/conferences/athens-2018/ or contact Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun by email if you have any questions.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you to the Conference in Athens!
Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, PhD (Monash)
President and Executive Conference Director and Program Chair
Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development
GPO Box K 789, Perth, Western Australia 6842
Editor - Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (ISSN 1324-5864)
Editor - Journal of Management and World Business Research ISSN (1449-3179)
Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]