Dear Colleagues,

We cordially invite you and your students to participate in our International Summer School program ‘International Business: A Latin American Perspective’ from July 16th to 28th.

The two week program is taught at our main campus in Medellin (Colombia). Medellin was recently named by Forbes as one of the 10 coolest cities around the world to visit in 2018. So, don’t miss the opportunity for a visit!

The program includes class sessions, cultural activities, and company visits. Students that participate in the course assessment have the possibility to earn 3 credits.

       I.          Business Context in Latin America

     II.          Business Opportunities in Latin American Emerging Markets

    III.          International Management: Focus on Latin America

    IV.          Intercultural Communication and Cultural Industries – Context and Opportunities

     V.          International Entrepreneurship: Focus on Latin America

More information: http://www.eafit.edu.co/escueladeverano/cursos/Paginas/international-business-a-latin-american-prespective.aspx

We hope to see you in Medellin this summer!

Sascha

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.eafit.edu.co/firmadigital/logo-EAFIT-color-Firma2015.jpg">

Sascha Fuerst (PhD)

Associate Professor

Department of International Business

School of Business

Building 3 – Office 317
Phone (57 4) 261 9500, ext. 9482
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Carrera 49 N° 7 sur – 50, Medellín – Colombia

Línea de atención al usuario: (57 4) 4489500  www.eafit.edu.co

· Inspira Crea Transforma ·

Universidad EAFIT - Vigilada Mineducación

Acreditada Institucionalmente hasta 2026. Resolución 2158 de 2018.