Dear Colleagues,

We cordially invite you and your students to participate in our International Summer School program 'International Business: A Latin American Perspective' from July 16th to 28th.

The two week program is taught at our main campus in Medellin (Colombia). Medellin was recently named by Forbes<https://www.forbes.com/sites/annabel/2018/02/22/the-10-coolest-cities-around-the-world-to-visit-in-2018/#74d2462c1bb3> as one of the 10 coolest cities around the world to visit in 2018. So, don't miss the opportunity for a visit!

The program includes class sessions, cultural activities, and company visits. Students that participate in the course assessment have the possibility to earn 3 credits.

       I.          Business Context in Latin America

     II.          Business Opportunities in Latin American Emerging Markets

    III.          International Management: Focus on Latin America

    IV.          Intercultural Communication and Cultural Industries - Context and Opportunities

     V.          International Entrepreneurship: Focus on Latin America

More information: http://www.eafit.edu.co/escueladeverano/cursos/Paginas/international-business-a-latin-american-prespective.aspx

We hope to see you in Medellin this summer!

Sascha

[http://www.eafit.edu.co/firmadigital/logo-EAFIT-color-Firma2015.jpg]

Sascha Fuerst (PhD)

Associate Professor
Department of International Business
School of Business
Building 3 - Office 317
Phone (57 4) 261 9500, ext. 9482

Carrera 49 N° 7 sur - 50, Medellín - Colombia
Línea de atención al usuario: (57 4) 4489500  www.eafit.edu.co<http://www.eafit.edu.co/>

· Inspira Crea Transforma ·

Universidad EAFIT - Vigilada Mineducación
Acreditada Institucionalmente hasta 2026. Resolución 2158 de 2018.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.