AIB members,
Greetings.

Taking into account the importance of social media and the valuable time people engage on social media like Facebook to read alerts and posts, we have  been using facebook channel to post alerts from the journals etc. We have a group with 300 active members group - with a title : RESEARCH IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.   You are welcome to join the group to get latest alerts.

The group is to post the latest contents from different IB journals weekly basis so that members will get automatic alerts to their private page.  This will help the researchers to be up-to-date and use the latest articles in their research, rather than publishing articles with outdated citations.  The idea is to store the latest Table of Contents from different IB journals in one Platform. and the call for papers. So, this group has the potential to grow like a single reference point for IB researchers in future, instead of checking several websites.

This is a forum where information useful for, researchers in the broad area of international business can be posted/ALERTED. We will post Table of contents from Journals in the broad area of International Business, Call for papers etc. It's an open group, meaning a non-member can also read the alerts.

The weblink to the group.

 (approx 300 members now, but expected to be a group of more than 1000-2000 researchers / members in a month's time. Journal editors can directly post the new issue alerts-ToC or send it to me)

In the Events section please add conferences, special issues and calls for chapter contributions that may be of interest for the members of this Group.
Some reminders:

- You/ Your representative can send us an email with Table of Contents of your latest issue so that we would be able to post the ALERTS on time.

• This forums is NOT for self promotion.

• Invite friends WHO might be interested in what we are sharing.
Enjoy the group and share with us any relevant information!

We/ I do have Social media pages for sharing teaching resources in the area of international business too.

1. Video resources / cases for courses such as International marketing , Export-import management

2. Video resources etc for a core course - International Business . https://www.facebook.com/ibusines/ .   470 likes

3.  Business Environment , 250 members.

Best Regards,

JUSTIN PAUL
Professor- Business School, University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR, USA
Guest Editor (2018-19):  1.International Business Review, Small Bus Economics,
3.. J of retailing & CS  4. J of Promotion Management
Sr Editor- 1.International J of Emerging Markets 2- European J of inter mgmt

https://www.linkedin.com/in/profjust