Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the  6th International Conference on Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability – IMES 2018<http://imes.vse.cz/>, which will take place on May 31 – June 1, 2018 at the University of Economics in Prague.

We gladly announce internationally recognized keynote speakers who confirmed their participation:

· Roy Thurik (Professor of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Erasmus University Rotterdam)

· Ute Stephan (Professor of Entrepreneurship, Aston University, Birmingham)

· Michael Fritsch (Professor of Business Dynamics, Innovation, and Economic Change, Friedrich Schiller University Jena)

· Stefan Schaltegger (Professor of Sustainability Management, Leuphana University)

· Marina Dabić (Professor of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, University of Zagreb)

· Martin Srholec (Senior Researcher, CERGE-EI in Prague, the Czech Republic)

· Jiří Hnilica (Professor of Strategy, University of Economics in Prague)

The review process has been finished (no additional submissions are allowed), however, you may still participate without a paper. You might benefit from inspiring speeches of our keynotes, meeting the editors' section and academic networking. The registration is available at the following link: http://imes.vse.cz/registration-2018/

The aims of the conference are to achieve academic excellence in a regional context and to book establish a platform for mutual collaboration, exchange and dissemination of ideas among researchers, professionals and authorities.

With kind regards from Prague,

Ondřej Dvouletý

Department of Entrepreneurship, University of Economics in Prague
Scientific, Organisational and Programme Committee

 [Image result for research gate icon] <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ondrej_Dvoulety> [Image result for scholargoogle icon] <https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ZS-UQVEAAAAJ&hl=cs&oi=sra>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.