Dear AIB Research Methods enthusiasts:  This is the second reminder the RM Workshops at the AIB annual meeting in Minneapolis.  See the AIB RM Workshop Schedule below. Please contact me to sign up.
Separately, the AIB RM SIG is awaiting the final schedule (dates and times) for the RM Clinics.  We have added some new RM Clinicians/topics based on the survey feedback.  For the RM Clinics, Aggie Chidlow will use an online signup.  Stay tuned for more information.
Very best regards,
Stewart Miller & Aggie Chidlow
AIB RM Workshop Schedule
Your name: _____________
Your job title: ___________
Your university/affiliation: __________
Your top choice: ___________
Your second choice: _____________

Statement:  “If admitted, I will attend the RM Workshop or else I will buy Stewart Miller a glass of wine at the AIB meeting”
Your e-signature
Qualitative Data Analysis (June 24, 2018 ‐ 9am -12pm)
Course instructor: Anne Smith, University of Tennessee

Introduction to Structural Equation Models (June 24, 2018 ‐ 9am -12pm)
Course instructor: Larry J. Williams, University of Nebraska

An Introduction to Multi‐level Analysis (June 24, 2018 ‐ 9am -12pm)
Course instructor: Robert Vandenberg, University of Georgia

Intermediate SEM: Model Evaluation (June 24, 2018 ‐ 2‐5pm)
Course instructor: Larry J. Williams, University of Nebraska

Intermediate Multi‐level Analysis (June 24, 2018 ‐ 2‐5pm
Course instructor: Robert Vandenberg, University of Georgia

Identification in IB Empirical Research (June 24, 2018 ‐ 2pm‐5pm)
Course instructor: J. Myles Shaver and Joel Waldfogel, University of Minnesota

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.