Dear Colleagues,
Today is the last day to register for tomorrow's webinar on racial equity in food systems work.
See the information below for registration instructions!

Racial Equity in Food Systems Work: Beginning the Journey
Who:
For extension educators interested in integrating racial equity into their food systems work
Hosted by the eXtension working group on Undoing Inequality in the Food System which is part of the eXtension Community, Local and Regional Community of Practice, and the MSU Center for Regional Food Systems
What:
A presentation intended to inspire Extension educators who want to make racial equity a more intentional part of their work – and an introduction to resources and tools to help do so.
In this webinar, we will begin to discuss what racial equity training is and how it benefits Extension work. We will also suggest additional resources and tools useful to those who want to bring racial equity training to their organizations.
Shorlette Ammons of North Carolina’s Center for Environmental Farming Systems will introduce webinar participants to tools and language used in racial equity training. This webinar will be a helpful introduction to greater conversations and work surrounding racial equity and food access.
This is the first in a series of webinars that will explore the role that racial equity plays in our food system.
When:
Tuesday April 24th, 3:00-4:30 PM EDT
Where:
You can find the link to register here or below. Registration will close on Monday April 23rd. A Zoom link will be provided in your confirmation email at the time of registration.
https://events.anr.msu.edu/WorkgroupWebinarone/
There is no charge for the webinar