LANSING URBAN FARM PROJECT IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THREE NEW BOARD MEMBERS

Please spread the word to help us find great candidates to lead the Lansing Urban Farm Project!

The Lansing Urban Farm Project (501c3) has been recognized as a model for urban agriculture in the Lansing area since 2010. Recently, its Board of Directors has refocused LUFP’s mission to address the collective needs of small-scale Lansing farmers and thereby strengthen the city’s food and farming system – economically, culturally, and ecologically. To this end, LUFP seeks to expand its Board of Directors to lead the organization through the next phase of its important work. We are looking for people with energy and ideas from across Lansing who can help shape innovative LUFP programming and carry a new mission forward. We seek people who are dedicated to the Lansing area with expertise, experience and/or interest in urban agriculture, local and sustainable food systems, and social responsibility. Those with data management, website design, and marketing skills are especially welcome to apply.
For more information about what a Board position requires and for an application, please contact Laura B DeLind, Board President, at [log in to unmask]. Applications are due by June 1st for consideration to join the Board by summer 2018.