From: "Sebright, Megan - NRCS, Traverse City, MI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:15 AM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NRCS Student Trainee Positions Posted

Good Morning Jim,

I wanted to share that NRCS Michigan has a few student trainee positions posted – one of which is in my office in Traverse City. If any of your students are interested they should apply by this Friday. I hope you’re doing well!

The USDA/NRCS Soil Conservationist student trainee positions have been posted on USAJOBS for the upcoming summer, a student trainee position will be housed at the Traverse City USDA/NRCS service Center.  The posting closes on Friday March 30, 2018.

Below is a web link to the USAJOBS posting:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/494841400<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.usajobs.gov_GetJob_ViewDetails_494841400&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=waoDCdUix1NMef8gYmvpL1ms77o1cBm_nK0QzyisXSo&s=4Lbx2IJe4B-xQlA8qz7YzYBRetvxKNqsnxqc3WSobqI&e=>

Please forward to anyone who may be interested.

Thank you,
Megan

Megan M. Sebright, CCA
Soil Conservationist
USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
1501 S. Cass Street Ste. A
Traverse City, MI 49684
231-941-0951 x2521
[http://www.ars.usda.gov/images/redesign/USDA-Logo.png]