From: Neeley, Rebecca [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 1:20 PM
Subject: Seasonal Positions with the USFWS in Wilmington IL

Hello everyone,

My office is currently recruiting for several seasonal positions (1039 hours) here in Wilmington IL.  Our office is located just south of Chicago, IL and our primary focus is Asian carp monitoring in the Illinois River.

USA Jobs Link: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/?k=R3-18-10154260-KO-DE<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.usajobs.gov_Search_-3Fk-3DR3-2D18-2D10154260-2DKO-2DDE&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=rUXsFD6q-w8Ecc8J_0XKfQ&m=hs0Cmw7zs1Te3QlF-4QhDWbW-zIkn33-E7Nziyn84gI&s=iaqEZwxFUohzhq5vVtpPT3XB23xkncx3l_PxOH9-QNs&e=>

Some of the duties will include:

  *   Conducting biological surveys of waters for the preservation and rehabilitation of the fishery resources on Federal land areas, Indian reservations and treaty-ceded territories.
  *   Preparing and examining samples of fish scales, spines, or other parts for ageing, and summarizing information gained.
  *   Assisting in preparation of reports and recommendations based on the results of biological surveys.
  *   Operating and maintaining passenger vehicles and small watercraft.
We will also have a number of Term technician positions (13 months -4 years) opening in the next several weeks.

Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.  Contact me with any questions.

Kind regards,
Rebecca

Rebecca Neeley
Station Lead