Begin forwarded message:
From: "Kailing, Pete (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: March 5, 2018 at 12:08:45 PM EST
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: summer work
Hi Gary: we have a few seasonal positions at Paris, we posted to MSU job board, but in the past have gotten little response from that. Feel free to circulate, thanks! (housing can be a problem if not local)

Pete

Peter J. Kailing, Wildlife Biologist- Mecosta, Newaygo, Oceana Counties
Michigan Department of Natural Resources
Paris Office
22250 Northland Dr.
Paris, MI  49338

PH (231) 465-4188
FX (231) 832-2078

Hunting brings more than $2.3 billion into Michigan’s economy creating a cycle that provides quality hunting and contributes to the professional management of the state’s natural resources! Buy your hunting license<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mdnr-2Delicense.com_Welcome_Default.aspx&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=vg3Ar047dm8F7pP10485rQ&m=l3jiJQlPHHVxtKffcmWknOqCD8hNr-wJb8sSm8oWSPw&s=4IFMsp5ZJba_QLa4IF6IoaULTtYyPQLk2Y6e_PyWPis&e=> today and be part of the economic boom!