FORWARD

Greetings colleagues,

Are you working on geology or geochemistry education in the digital realm?  If so, I would like to encourage you to contribute an abstract to "Session 14d:  21st Century Geoscience Education:  Building Digital Curricula" (co-organized by myself and Simon Kelley) at this year's Goldschmidt Conference in Boston:

https://goldschmidt.info/2018/program/programViewThemes#session_449_3400

We are looking for novel uses of digital technology and pedagogies in the classroom, anything from online-only to hybrid to VR, as well as data showing effectiveness of the pedagogy.

Abstract deadline is March 30th!  Let me know if you have questions, and please distribute to colleagues whom you think might be interested as well.

Lev

----
Lev Horodyskyj

School of Earth and Space Exploration