Hi all,

Sorry for bothering those who are not interested in.

I am male third-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at MSU. I am living in a two bedroom apartment in Spartan Village and I am looking for a roommate since Fall 2018 semester (August 2018). I prefer a graduate student roommate. I am a friendly and respectful person. Most of the time, I work at the lab.

The apartment is fully furnished. You don't have to buy any furniture. The rent is $432 per month, including everything (i.e. electricity, water, heat, Internet). You can see the apartment floor plan at (slide 4) https://sprout.vprgs.msu.edu/_sprout/assets/file/era/intl-one-housing.pdf

My apartment is right in front of leasing office (as well as mail room), close to bus stops to the campus, close to the laundry. From Spartan Village, it takes 10 minutes to ride bicycle to the campus, or 20 minutes if you walk. Spartan Village is also close to Asian market and grocery store (FreshThyme).

If you are interested or have questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask]).

Thanks,
Duong Nguyen