Hi all,

I'm moving out of town, so here is some useful stuff to sell. I am living at Trappers Cove Apartment which is close to Jolly road. Small stuff can be brought to MSU campus to be handed over. Big stuffs are expected to be picked up with appointment.

1. Brother HL3070CW colorful printer (with cartridge)- $20
2. Hair dryer - $4
3. Square table-$4
4. Cute chair-$2
5. Prosource abdominal exercise mat-$3
6. Pushup training system-$8
7. Radio-$2
8. Comedy DVD of everybody love Raymond (total 9 seasons)- $20
9. Twin Size bed-$40
10. Water filter (drinking water purify system)- $15
11. Gas container-$2
12. Trash cans -$1 for each
13. Car air filter & filter cleaning kit -$9 (for all)
14. Lunch container -$10
15. Cooking tool - $3 take all
16. Small table rack - $2
17. Bedside table-$2
18. Big ball Lamp-$3
19. Big bears toy-$6 for a pair
20. Microsoft brand chat earphone-$1
21. Earphone-$1
22. Landry net container-$1
23. Container-$5 for two
24. Document folder-$1

Please contact me if you like some of them.

Cell:517-348-5906
Email:[log in to unmask]
QQ:448306060
Wechat ID:Faradison

Pictures are in the link below. Please send me an email or shoot me a text  if you are interested. QQ and Wechat are available too for your convenience.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QMzCzjFPnIshfdEi1