Hi~
I would like to sublease my one bedroom apartment from the end of May to the end of August.
Furniture is included, ask for $700 /month ( includes internet, water and so on, but electricity)
The location is very close to school. If you are interested, please reply to me.

因为暑假回国,出租 one bedroom apartment. 租期从5月底到8月底,租金是700刀一个月,包水网家俱不包电。地点近学校,有公交可直达,有意者请回复!