Hi,

Sorry to bother who are not interested in.

I'm planning to move to a 2b1b apartment in College Towne. I am currently a
first year Phd female in economics,an easy to get along person :)

This apartment has two spacious room with all windows facing the South, 3
minutes walk to fitness center and bust stop.The rent is 440 per
month,utility,heating and internet are all included,electricity fee varies
depending on the use.

If you are interested,please reply to this email: [log in to unmask],or
contact me via wechat: yzw121 with a remark "College Towne roommate".Thanks.