Hi all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested in.

I'm graduating this spring and want to sublease one bedroom (furnished) of a 2-bedroom 2-bathroom townhouse with basement and backyard in College Towne.

My roommate is a female graduate student in Biochemistry, expect to graduate in 2 years. We are looking for a female who can sublease for short-term (from 2018/5/20 to 2018/7/20) or long-term (from 2018/5/20 to 2019/7/14).

The current rent for the year is $425 for each person. As townhouse, the internet (about $30 per person) and utility (varies in different season) are not included in the rent.

You can also check details from:
http://www.apartments.com/college-towne-apartments-lansing-mi/fk32c7t/

If you are interested, please reply to this email: [log in to unmask]