Dear colleagues,

The first issue of 2018 of Asian Business & Management has been published. The table of contents is attached below. Since January 2018, I have taken over as editor-in-chief and together with my editorial team we are looking forward to working for and with you. For more information about the editorial team and scope of the journal, please see the homepage and/or editorial. Thank you.

Best regards,

Fabian J. Froese

Professor, University of Goettingen

Editor-in-Chief, Asian Business & Management

SSCI-listed, impact factor: 1.133

Homepage: https://www.palgrave.com/de/journal/41291

Editorial: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1057/s41291-017-0028-0

Volume 17, Issue 1, 2018

Editorial

Fabian Jintae Froese

Research Articles

Women on Indian boards and market performance: a role-congruity theory perspective

Syed Shafqat Mukarram, Abubakr Saeed, Shawkat Hammoudeh, Muhammad Mustafa Raziq

Political rotations and cross-province firm acquisitions in China

Yulia Muratova, Jakob Arnoldi, Xin Chen, Joachim Scholderer

Ethical leadership and employee pro-social rule-breaking behavior in China

Jinqiang Zhu, Shiyong Xu, Kan Ouyang, David Herst, Elaine Farndale