Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in International Business, Department of Management, University of Otago, New Zealand

The University of Otago is a research-intensive university ranked in the top 1% in the QS World University ranking.  The Department of Management is part of the AACSB- and EQUIS-accredited Otago Business School.   We value both excellent teaching and excellent research and provide the resources and opportunities for lecturers to achieve both. If you want to join a vibrant community of scholars who are well supported to ensure their ongoing success in academia - this is the place for you!

The role
We seek candidates with research expertise in International Management to appoint at the Lecturer or Senior Lecturer level (confirmation path / tenure track). The successful applicant will participate fully in the Department's research and teaching activities. You will develop an independent and productive research programme in any of the areas of International Management.
You will be responsible for teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students.  The Department offers an undergraduate major and a taught Masters in international business.   Additionally, you will have the opportunity to supervise student research in the MIntBus, PhD, and DBA programmes.

Closing date: Sunday, 15 April 2018
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Faculty: Department of Management
School: Otago Business School