Dear IB Colleagues,

On behalf of the Academy of International Business, US-West Chapter we would like to invite you to our 2018 Annual Conference which will be hosted by University of Denver, in Denver, Colorado.

The conference will take place on October 18-20, 2018.

The theme of the conference is "Emerging Markets: Transitional Boundaries," and we cordially invite you to share your research by submitting conceptual and empirical papers, teaching cases, or panel proposals that enhance our understanding of the conference's theme and international business in general.

                                                    The Submission Deadline is March 31, 2018

The Call for Papers can be found here: http://www.aib-w.org/2018-annual-conference/call-for-papers/

Some Conference Highlights:
*         Competitive Papers and Panel Sessions on leading issues in international business.
*         Paper Development Workshop (PDW) for doctoral students and junior scholars who want to receive feedback on current research projects.
*         Pedagogy Workshop for participants seeking to enhance their teaching of international business.
*         Conference Proceedings: Opportunity to include your Paper Abstract or Full Paper in a Conference Proceedings (electronic copy only).
*         Best Paper Awards and Publication Opportunity: Outstanding papers will be considered for Best Paper(s) and Best Student Paper(s) Awards. In addition, the European Journal of International Management and the International Journal of Emerging Markets have agreed to sponsor best papers certificates in two topical areas: Emerging Markets and International Management (all papers, regardless of which track they were submitted to, will be considered for these awards). The award-winning papers will be given fast tracking opportunities for publication in these two journals.

You can find additional information on our website:  http://www.aib-w.org/2018-annual-conference/

Any questions regarding this Call for Papers should be addressed to Conference Program Chair Nila Wiese ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

We look forward to seeing you in Denver,

Prof. Nila Wiese, Conference Chair

Prof. Gary Knight, Chapter Chair

Prof. Dan Baack, Local Host

Nila M. Wiese, Ph.D.
Nat S. and Marian W. Rogers Professor
Professor of International Business and Marketing
UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
School of Business and Leadership
1500 N. Warner St. #1032
Tacoma, WA 98416-1032