Dear AIB Collegues

Please share this information to a AIB members

Call for editorial board members

The International Journal of Applied Business & Professional Management (IJABPM) is a new multidisciplinary and open-access journal covering a wide range of academic disciplines. IJABPM committed to publishing high quality peer-reviewed papers on international business, management and related topics.
IJABPM is seeking scholars interested in serving on our volunteer Editorial Review Board for our journal. By sign up to IJABPM you are automatically will be the editor members of our conference (International Conference of Project Management (ICPM). The editorial members will get opportunities to be keynote speakers for ICPM which we will pay your flight ticket, accommodation and food within the conference.  If you are interested, please send your letter of interest and your current CV along with passport size photo to the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, at: [log in to unmask] If you have a colleague who may enjoy serving on our volunteer Editorial Review Board, please feel free to forward to him or her. Applicants must have a doctorate (or an equivalent degree), and significant publishing and reviewing experience.

If you are interested to send your paper to be published in IJABPM send your paper to [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]

registration for conference: https://goo.gl/ezwAM4

Submission 2018 ICPM