Dear AIB Collegues
Please share this information to a AIB members
 Call for editorial board members

The International Journal of AppliedBusiness & Professional Management (IJABPM) is a new multidisciplinary andopen-access journal covering a wide range of academic disciplines. IJABPMcommitted to publishing high quality peer-reviewed papers on internationalbusiness, management and related topics. IJABPM is seeking scholarsinterested in serving on our volunteer Editorial Review Board for our journal.By sign up to IJABPM you are automatically will be the editor members of ourconference (International Conference of Project Management (ICPM). Theeditorial members will get opportunities to be keynote speakers for ICPM whichwe will pay your flight ticket, accommodation and food within the conference.  If you are interested, please send your letterof interest and your current CV along with passport size photo to the journal’sEditor-in-Chief, at: [log in to unmask] If you have a colleague who may enjoyserving on our volunteer Editorial Review Board, please feel free to forward tohim or her. Applicants must have a doctorate (or an equivalent degree), andsignificant publishing and reviewing experience.
If you are interested to send your paper to be published in IJABPM send your paper to [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
registration for conference: https://goo.gl/ezwAM4
Submission 2018 ICPM

|  |  |

|  |
Submission 2018 ICPM

Please register and upload the abstract. Our team will contact you for further information If you have any diffi...

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.