Dear AIB Colleagues,

A book I co-authored titled “African American Entrepreneurs :  Successes and Struggles of Entrepreneurs of Color in America” has just been published.

African American entrepreneurs are key contributors to the American economy. Faced with numerous challenges, many African American entrepreneurs have learned to transcend tough obstacles, leverage resources, and strategically pursue opportunities to achieve business success. This book captures the stories and mindsets of contemporary African Americans in their quest for the American dream.

Additional details may be viewed in the link below :

http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/african-american-entrepreneurs-successes-and-struggles-of-entrepreneurs-of-color-in-america/

The book could serve as supplementary reading for courses in Entrepreneurship, Management, and Strategy. Researchers with interest in minority and/or ethnic entrepreneurship may find the book interesting.

Kindly share this message with your institution’s library. It could be of interest to several students and faculty.

If you are considering using the book in a course or would like to write a review, please let me know. I’d be happy to pass on your book copy request to the publisher.

Thanks and regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email : [log in to unmask]