Dear AIBers

Please Accept my Distinguished Greetings

On behalf of Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) New Delhi. It's my pleasure to invite Institutional Members as Partner in our International Management Conference (IMC) to be organized in December 2018.

About FIIB:

Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB), New Delhi (India), is one of the reputed and well-accredited 20+ years old Autonomus instituion in the field of management Education. FIIB is situated at a prime location in the capital city of India. More Information about FIIB can be found on the website below:

http://fiib.edu.in/

International Management Conference (IMC) at FIIB

IMC is a series of Conferences at FIIB, the earlier conferences were organized in partnership with Institutes Like Burgundy School of Business, Dijon France (AACSB Accredited). We have organized three conferences with participation of 20 + countries and 300 papers.

Please visit the conference website: www.imc.fiib.edu.in

Special Attraction

1. The IMC is a quality Focus Academic Collaboration and Not a money making business.

2. The IMC publishes Conference Proceedings with reputed publishers like Taylor & Francis or Springer with the Special Issues of reputed Journals and edited Books.

3. Conference Aims high in terms of quality of discussion and networking, low on the expenditure.

India is an emerging market where various business sectors and industrialization, infrastructure and urbanization taking place very fast. Because of its growing capacities and larger market size multinationals from all over the work have been keeping their eyes on India. I take this pleasure, to invite your collaboration and partnership with the International Management Conference on 'Sustainable Business Practices through Research, Innovation &Technology' to be organized in December 2018.

Conditions for Partnership:

1. We look forward to an Institutional Partnership in the conference without any Financial Involvement (no financial sharing).

2. A minimum of two participants should join the conference on the self-sponsored basis.

3. Participation in the Editing work is the volunteer and can be discussed case to case basis.

Please note: we don't need any kind of formal MoU from the conference partners, a simple letter from the institution on the willingness to become the partner will fulfill the purpose.

Deliverables to the Partner Institute:

1. Having a Mega International Event in the kitty and chances of further relationship development with FIIB.

2. Publicity of the Institution through digital media, print media and other broadcast media.

3. No financial obligations on the partner institutions.

4. The inclusion of Logo and Name of the Partner Institution in the promotion material of the conference.

For any further query, please feel free to write me back.

Looking forward to a fruitful partnership.

High Regards,

Sudhir Rana,

Convener, International Management Conference - 4

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

Guest Editor, International Journal of Business and Globalisation_An ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education ,An ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal

Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in

Alternate E-mail: [log in to unmask]