Dear Friends,
Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Management has been running Master of Philosophy in Management (M. Phil in Management) since 2005. This one and half year academic program is the minimum requirement for getting access to enroll for PHD program in management, and now the faculty of Management is going to revise the course for M.Phil.
It is my kind request to share your course details of M. Phil related to management discipline so that we can catch up of the international practices.
Thanking you,
Dhruba Kumar Gautam (Ph. D.)
Founding Secretary- Nepalese Academy of Management
www.nam.org.np
Associate Professor,
Tribhuvan University,
Faculty of Management
P. O. Box  12719, Kathmandu, Nepal

Research Associates (2016-17): TCU, Neeley School of Business, Texas.

Paper (2015):http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/full/10.1108/SAJGBR-10-2012-0119

Paper (2016): http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/IJLMA-08-2015-0044

Paper (2017)  http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/full/10.1108/IJLMA-03-2016-0035

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]