Dear colleagues,

It is our great pleasure to announce our new edited book titled "Business Groups in the West: Origins, Evolution, and Resilience" that has just been published by Oxford University Press.

This book is the first scholarly attempt to explore the evolutional paths and contemporary roles of business groups in developed economies from an internationally comparative perspective.

You can find more on the volume at:

https://global.oup.com/academic/product/business-groups-in-the-west-9780198717973?cc=jp&lang=en&#

With kind regards,

Asli Colpan & Takashi Hikino