As the founding Editor-in-Chief of SAJHRM, it is my pleasure to inform the academic community that the journal, which is in its fifth year of publication, has now been recognised by multiple sources for its excellence in quality and accordingly listed in multiple journal rankings/ indexing sources. These include

South Asian Journal of Human Resources Management (http://journals.sagepub.com/home/hrm) is a peer-reviewed scholarly outlet for publications on HRM in and out of South Asia. It includes countries that are members of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), namely, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.

Further evidence of our stringent quality standards is that our annual acceptance rate is 15.5%, thanks to our Editorial Team of Associate Editors (Mir Mohammed Nurul Absar,  Anjali Chaudhry, Pavithra Kailasapathy, Gopal P Mahapatra, Sudhir Saha and Ritu Tripathi), Board of  Reviewers and Advisory Board (all listed at https://au.sagepub.com/en-gb/oce/journal/south-asian-journal-human-resources-management#editorial-board).

We invite special issue proposals and expressions of interest to join our Board of Reviewers from academic scholars with established track record of publications in the context of South Asia. Please contact us at editor.sajhrm@gmail.com . Please visit the journal web site for submission guidelines to upload your high quality manuscripts.

SAJHRM: In the service of human capital development in South Asia - Home to one fourth of the world's population, the world’s largest working age population, a quarter of the world’s middle-class consumers, the largest number of poor and undernourished in the world, and several fragile states of global geopolitical importance (World Bank, 2012).

Mohan

--

Dr. Mohan Thite
Associate Professor in HRM

Founding Editor-in-Chief, South Asian Journal of HRM

(ABDC, ABS, Scopus ranked Sage publication)

Department of Employment Relations & Human Resources, Griffith Business School

Griffith University
170 Kessels Road, Nathan QLD 4111

Brisbane, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3735 7643; Mobile: +61 405 388 051
Email: [log in to unmask]

Griffith Experts: https://experts.griffith.edu.au/academic/m.thite

ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mohan_Thite

Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=m_L84pMAAAAJ&hl=en

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thite3

Forthcoming: Thite, M. (Ed.) (in press). E-HRM: Digital Approaches, Directions & Applications. Abingdon, UK: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/e-HRM-Leveraging-Digital-Technology-to-Transform-HRM/Thite/p/book/9781138043978