As the founding Editor-in-Chief of SAJHRM, it is my pleasure to inform the
academic community that the journal, which is in its fifth year of
publication, has now been recognised by multiple sources for its excellence
in quality and accordingly listed in multiple journal rankings/ indexing
sources. These include

   - Scopus 2018 (Largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed
   literature)
   - ABS (Association of Business Schools, UK), Academic Journal Guide 2018
   - ABDC (Australian Business Deans Council) Journal Quality List 2016
   - UGC (University Grants Commission, Government of India) UGC Approved
   List of Journals 2017
   - J-Gate

*South Asian Journal of Human Resources Management* (http://journals.
sagepub.com/home/hrm) is a peer-reviewed scholarly outlet for publications
on HRM in and out of South Asia. It includes countries that are members of
the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), namely,
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri
Lanka.

Further evidence of our stringent quality standards is that our annual
acceptance rate is 15.5%, thanks to our Editorial Team of Associate Editors
(Mir Mohammed Nurul Absar,  Anjali Chaudhry, Pavithra Kailasapathy, Gopal P
Mahapatra, Sudhir Saha and Ritu Tripathi), Board of  Reviewers and Advisory
Board (all listed at
https://au.sagepub.com/en-gb/oce/journal/south-asian-journal-human-resources-management#editorial-board
).

We invite special issue proposals and expressions of interest to join our
Board of Reviewers from academic scholars with established track record of
publications in the context of South Asia. Please contact us at
<http://gmail.com>* . Please visit the journal web site for submission
guidelines to upload your high quality manuscripts.

SAJHRM: In the service of human capital development in South Asia - Home to one
fourth of the world's population, the world’s largest working age
population, a quarter of the world’s middle-class consumers, the largest
number of poor and undernourished in the world, and several fragile states
of global geopolitical importance (World Bank, 2012).

Mohan

--

*Dr. Mohan Thite *Associate Professor in HRM

Founding Editor-in-Chief, South Asian Journal of HRM

(ABDC, ABS, Scopus ranked Sage publication)

Department of Employment Relations & Human Resources, Griffith Business
School

Griffith University
170 Kessels Road, Nathan QLD 4111

Brisbane, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3735 7643 <+61%207%203735%207643>; Mobile: +61 405 388 051
<+61%20405%20388%20051>
Email: [log in to unmask]
Griffith Experts: https://experts.griffith.edu.au/academic/m.thite

ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mohan_Thite

Google Scholar:
https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=m_L84pMAAAAJ&hl=en

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thite3

Forthcoming: Thite, M. (Ed.) (in press). E-HRM: Digital Approaches,
Directions & Applications. Abingdon, UK: Routledge.
https://www.routledge.com/e-HRM-Leveraging-Digital-Technology-to-Transform-HRM/Thite/p/book/9781138043978

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.