Dear colleagues,

I am collecting ‘rejection letters’ from journal editors to authors. Usually, they are title decision letters’’. I am collecting these letters for a research project. So far, I have gathered about 60 such letters. To make a reasonable size of the sample for the analysis, I will need more than 300 such letters. I would like to request you to send me yours, if you are willing to do so,  to the following email address

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  OR

  *   I will not use the author’s name; I do not need it in the analysis (data).
  *   I will not use the editor’s name.
  *   I will use the Journal title
  *   I will use the contents of the letter.
  *   I will share the findings with you through AIB distribution.

Note: I became interested in this project after an unrelated issue. An India-based publisher (OMICS) published my article without my permission. I struggled for 1 year to stop it. I failed to do so.

This issue, although not directly related to the topic of my current research, was the trigger for my thoughts when I started in 2017.

Thank you

Tariq H. Malik

Liaoning University, China.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]