*The International Corporate Governance Society (ICGS) announces a call for
papers to be presented at the 4th Annual ICGS Conference.  This year’s
theme is "Navigating Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets", but studies
outside of emerging markets are also welcome.  The conference will be
held *October
12-14, 2018* in Shanghai, China. Fudan University will be hosting the
event.  The welcome reception will occur on Friday evening, *October 12* and
a closing reception will be held *on Sunday* evening, *October 14*.
Since inception,
the *Harold S. Geneen Institute of Corporate Governance
<https://www.bentley.edu/harold-s-geneen-institute-corporate-governance>*
has served as the principal sponsor of the conference and will once again
underwrite the 4th annual conference.  Its financial support enables us to
lower our registration fees and yet provide a top quality experience for
participants.*

*This year's keynote speaker is Professor Jeong-Bon Kim, Ph.D., Chaired
Professor and Acting Head of the Department of Accountancy, City University
of Hong Kong.  Please mark your calendars for the annual general meeting
on *Saturday, October 13* immediately after our welcome luncheon.  Please
click *here <https://www.icgsociety.org/conferences/>* for additional
conference information.*

*We are accepting submissions of extended abstracts and panel proposals
starting *February 1 until April 1st*. Please click *here
<http://www.fdsm.fudan.edu.cn/icgs2018/> *if you are interested in
submitting  an extended abstract or panel proposal.  The conference hotel
will be the five star Crowne Plaza, in walking distance from conference
meeting rooms.  *

*The society continues to grow and offer benefits beyond the annual
conference. Including free subscription to the **Annals of Corporate
Governance* <http://www.nowpublishers.com/ACG>*, **a semi-annual
newsletter, opportunities to assume a leadership role in the field, and
newly forming interest groups (details forthcoming).    *

*Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like any
additional information about* ICGS <https://www.icgsociety.org/>* and/or
the conference. *

*We hope to see you this fall in Shanghai!*

*Sara Russell Riggs*
*Executive Director*
*International Corporate Governance Society*
www.icgsociety.org
<https://icgsociety.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5477b50b34086c4eab4bc40f5&id=8c9806013b&e=50e4b1f34d>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.