Dear AIB friends,

May I invite you to an event at Fox School, in conjunction with the kickoff of our Center for Translational Research? We are bringing together editors of 10 business journals that represent multiple disciplines within business schools to deliberate on how we can drive high impact with academic scholarship, an important issue for all of us. The event is being streamed live. You can register online, if you are interested. Please see below a link for more details:

Charles

Charles Dhanaraj

H.F.Gerry Lenfest Professor of Strategy

Executive Director, EDBA Program

& Center for Translational Research in Business

Fox School of Business, Temple University

Philadelphia 19122

Cell: 215-284-2543