Hello friends,

ValleyHUB at the Kalamazoo Valley Food Innovation Center is hiring for 2 new full-time positions on our team.

ValleyHUB is a farm, food hub, and education center based at the Food Innovation Center at Kalamazoo Valley Community College, part of the new Bronson Healthy Living Campus and supporting KVCC's Culinary Arts & Sustainable Food Systems degree program. At our farm, we test new and innovative methods for year-round growing. In our food hub, we distribute fresh food from local producers to local customers. And our training center offers programs in food safety, produce handling, and production methods to help growers, food handlers, and chefs innovate and succeed. Our goal is to get more healthy food onto more plates in Southwest Michigan by training, educating, and supporting the fresh food supply chain.

Food Systems Program Coordinator: https://jobs.kvcc.edu/postings/2463

Food Hub Operations Coordinator: https://jobs.kvcc.edu/postings/2462

Use link in posting to apply online. Deadline to apply is March 21.

Please share widely!

Wishing you all a happy spring - it's right around the corner.

Rachel

Rachel Chadderdon Bair
Director for Sustainable and Innovative Food Systems
p: 269.548.3305
c: 734.717.0050
she, her, hers

Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Bronson Healthy Living Campus | Food Innovation Center
224 E. Crosstown | Kalamazoo, MI 49001

www.kvcc.edu <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.kvcc.edu&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=dWvhVGYdXPgQj6pG0e9NFA&m=tji3MKGCullatfqfQdTkXPCmrA31f9rlGZ4PgoV-PmI&s=cy4k5W3Kivyv3Y11ZOHe6MLQn7yTIGVwWKsVdFmyJc8&e=>