From: Candice Harper Heatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Subject: Summer Camp Counselor Internship/Job Opportunities for Your Students

Dear Faculty and Administration,

I work for Clemson University’s Youth Learning Institute, a division that focuses primarily on summer camp programming throughout the state of South Carolina.  We are reaching out to various universities and colleges to recruit students for our summer camp counselor positions.

Camp Wildlife takes place at Camp Bob Cooper and is located in Summerton, South Carolina on Lake Marion. Staff reports to camp in mid-May and works until early August.  Counselors will be working with youth ranging from ages 8-14.

Camp Wildlife program activities include:

  *   BB Gun, rifle & basic archery instruction
  *   Sporting Clays
  *   Wildlife ecology, outdoor survival skills
  *   ATV operation & safety
  *   Swimming, canoeing, climbing wall and group games
Camp Wildlife Instructors will gain:

  *   USA Archery Level 1 Instructor Certification
  *   South Carolina 4-H Shooting Sports Instructor Certification

  *   ATV Safety Institute Instructor Certification
  *   An extensive knowledge of all program activities
  *   Experience teaching children in an outdoors setting
  *   Experience working in a fast paced, team environment
I have attached the Camp Wildlife job description, along with a one-page flyer of all camps we manage throughout the summer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Sincerely,

Candice Heatherly
Administrative Assistant
Clemson University