Dear AIBers

Greetings from India

This is the final call for papers for this special issue and I strongly encourage you to submit your paper.

Also, because now there is good number of researchers in the area of Family Business, We will expedite the review process to get you an early response on your submission.

As you all know, family firms pay a vital role in strengthening the economy of any country. As the time passes family firms growing bigger and wider.

Hence, we bring a debate on the topic 'Internatioanlisation of Family Business Firms' with Journal of Business and Globalisation (IJBG). IJBG is a well indexed journal (Scopus and other) and ranked well in several rankings (ERA, ABDC, BFI, UGC etc.) more details about the special issue on the URL below:

Please feel free to drop me any email in case of any question. I shall be happy to assist and answer to your questions. Looking forward for quality submissions from your side.

Thanks and High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-research/profile/Sudhir-Rana.php

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

Guest Editor, International Journal of Business and Globalisation_An ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education ,An ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal

Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in

Alternate E-mail: [log in to unmask]om

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Linkedin| Facebook| YouTube| Instagram