India and China were two major economic superpowers in 1. AD.  Even before that during Indus valley civilization these economies were so strong that there are traces of trade between India and China with rest of the world.

Working on this hypothesis I have written a research paper on Glimpses of boom and slump in Indian economy since Indus Valley Civilization. Now I am looking for academicians who can add the relevant content related to China and also Japan.

In case anyone is interested in contributing towards this research area can write to me at [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Alka Maurya, Ph.d

Associate Professor

Amity International Business School