The EIASM Workshop on Strategic Human Resources co-chairs are delighted to
announce that Professor Angelo DeNisi of Tulane University will offer a
keynote address at the workshop on the issues arising from the expanding
use of cloud-based HR management systems and the data privacy concerns
associated with this technology.  He will also contribute to a "get
published" advice seminar for young researchers during the workshop.
As most of you are aware, Professor DeNisi is one of our field's most
prolific researchers, former editor of the Academy of Management Journal,
formed president of the Academy of Management, and currently sits on the
editorial committees of most of the top journals in human resources,
psychology, and management.  We are truly honored that he accepted our
invitation.

See you in Catania (Italy)

Professors Dana B. Minbaeva, Michael Segalla, Bruno Staffelbach, Rosario
Faraci and Vincenzo Pisano

****

Event
http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=1316%20
Call for papers
http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?
event_id=1316%20#5242

--
Rosario Faraci, Ph.D.

Professor of Business Economics and Management
Department "Economia e Impresa" @University of Catania
Corso Italia, 55 - 95129 Catania (IT)
Phone: +39 095 7537616 Fax: +39 095 7537610
Mobile: +39 347 8872288

*****

Professore Ordinario di Economia e Gestione delle Imprese
Presidente Corso di laurea triennale in Economia Aziendale
Dipartimento di Economia e Impresa
Università degli Studi di Catania
Corso Italia 55 - 95129 Catania (stanza 4 III piano)
Tel. 095 7537616 - Fax 095 7537610
Mobile: 347 8872288

Delegato del Rettore dell'Università degli Studi di Catania
Rapporti con le PMI, trasferimento tecnologico e start up

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.